Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Quality Photoshop Tutorials

Are you looking for some top quality Photoshop tutorials delivered by an award-winning teacher?

My name is Patrick Morrow and I am a digital artist and award-winning teacher.

Having searched the internet for top-quality tutorials and after wading through a heap of extremely poor videos I have decided it's time to use my skills as an award-winning teacher together with my love of art to produce something I hope will benefit others.

So, if you are looking for some easy to follow Photoshop tutorials please add a comment below about the sort of thing you are looking for.

There are many Photoshop tutorials available on the net but most are too long, miss important steps, or have very poor sound quality or voiceovers.

Over the coming months I will be offering a series of Photoshop tutorials, all of which will be HD quality (yes, you will be able to see what is happening!) together with quality audio.

I'll be letting you view some of my tips and tricks for using Photoshop effectively.

I'll take you through, step by step, how to produce some stunning effects.

Although the Photoshop tutorials will be free I would be interested to hear from anyone who would be willing to pay a small fee for premium tutorials with support.

Would you like to improve your Photoshop skills?  How do you prefer to learn?  Are you a visual learner?  Do you prefer to learn by doing?  Let me know.

Photoshop has come a long way over the years and is an extremely powerful tool for the production of many creations including 3D, animations, portraits, book covers, etc.

Many of the images you see on TV and in print have usually been through some Photoshop process.

During the tutorials I will take you through the basics before introducing more advanced functions.

Each tutorial can be watched in isolation or as part of a series.

I look forward to reading your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment