Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tetley Tea Bags Caricature

I was just sorting through a few files when I came across a caricature I produced last year for Tetley (yes, the tea bag people).

The request was to produce one of their retiring workers as a Tetley Tea Man (do you remember the adverts?)

This was a simple caricature to do and I loved the nice clean lines and cartoon like feel of it.

The thing I remember about this one is that he was not wearing glasses so a request came back to add them in...I think it was a good move as it just sets of the caricature nicely.

Remember that any theme can be drawn and you are not limited to those shown on the website (www.DrawMe.com.au)

All I require is a good quality head shot to work from and a description of what you would like in the background.

All artwork is hand drawn from scratch and is produced to professional standards.


No comments:

Post a Comment