Sunday, December 2, 2012

Black and White Caricatures

Recently I have been asked to draw quite a few black and white line caricatures. I have attached a couple of images of the most recent ones drawn.  You can order yours over at www.DrawMe.com.au with prices starting at $99.

The style is quite a bit different to my usual full colour caricatures although the drawing processes are virtually the same.

These caricatures were completed last week as part of my 'For Dummies' set.  I am sure I will be adding more to the set very soon.

There are 1000s of backgrounds in my collection so there is always something for everyone.

However, I can always draw to your specifications so don't be afraid to ask for something outrageous!

All caricatures are hand drawn with a digital pen straight onto computer.  Most artists are working like this these days as it allows for greater control, exceptional clarity and detail, and no mess!

It also means that multiple formats and prints can be arranged e.g. canvas, mounted, framed, t-shirts, mugs, ...anything you can print on.

Customers can also request a high-resolution digital copy of the artwork so that they can arrange their own printing in the future.

I pride myself on the exceptional photo-likeness and you can see this on my website over at www.DrawMe.com.au.

Feel free to browse through the many caricature examples.  I also paint extremely detailed portraits which are highly sought after.

If you are looking for a totally unique gift this year then order your caricature today.

No comments:

Post a Comment