Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Your Portrait Painted FREE

Would you like your portrait drawn for FREE?

I am looking for volunteers to provide a high quality photo to be used to demo the portrait drawing techniques I use.  Simply contact me via www.DrawMe.com.au or my Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/drawme.com.au if you are interested.

This is a truly unique opportunity to have your portrait painted in high definition by a respected artist and award-winning teacher.


PHOTO QUALITY

If you are one of the lucky people selected your photo will be used as I record my high definition portrait painting technique for an educational video for aspiring artists.

The photo you send must be of high quality as I will be using it to demonstrate a high definition portrait painting technique.  This technique shows every detail being drawn to incredible detail.  The actual finished portrait is often mistaken for a photo it is so detailed.

The photo must have been taken with a digital camera in good lighting conditions (preferably no amateur flash), well focussed, good expression etc.

Send the photo(s) to me as an email attachment to my email address.  You can also contact me via my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/drawme.com.au


THE VIDEO

I will be using the selected photo(s) to paint a high definition portrait while capturing each painting stroke in real time on video.

The video will be made available online and/or through DVD for educational and promotional purposes.  This will include use in the classroom to show students how to use Photoshop to paint portraits.

The video will be available as a series of 'lessons' and your photo will probably feature in all aspects of the video.

A copy of the video will be made available to you if you wish although you may prefer a speed painting version of the video.  This is where I will take the video and speed it up so that the hours of footage becomes a few minutes.

You will be sent a high resolution digital copy of the completed portrait so that you may print as many copies as you wish, have it mounted onto canvas etc.


CONTACT ME

If you are interested in taking part in this project then please contact me via my website at www.DrawMe.com.au or my Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/drawme.com.au.

Once I receive all photos a few checks on quality will be made before those selected are notified.

Please note that the photo will be used for a high definition portrait not a caricature.

No comments:

Post a Comment