Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Speed Painting Avril Lavigne

I have just uploaded an updated (faster) video of my speed painting of Avril Lavigne.

You can view it now via this link: Speed Painting Avril Lavigne

Although the painting process took a couple of hours the video only last a couple of minutes.  So, you get to see the complete painting process in super-fast time!

This speed painting is only a quick painting of Avril Lavigne and is not to the level of detail I would produce my high definition portraits.  Indeed, there would be quite a lot of work still left to do on this portrait to get it to what I usually class as a decent level of likeness.

I have only created this quick portrait in black and white and have not gone for a full colour due to time constraints.  I have not added any texturing to the face or any smaller details.  This is, in effect, a very quick painting!

If you would like to order your own portrait then visit www.DrawMe.com.au for more details or contact me.

I am always looking for 'models' to have their portraits drawn for free so please feel free to get in touch.  Basically I need a good photo of ANYONE who is willing to be painted and feature in an educational video.  I only need your photo...no other posing or commitment required.

No comments:

Post a Comment