Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Unique Wedding Gifts

Are you still thinking about something to buy for a wedding gift?

Trying to think of something unique?

Tired of the hassle of shopping on the busy high streets?

Can't find something personal?

I know how you feel.  It can be frustrating trying to find a special and unique gift for the happy couple.
How often do you see wedding gifts end up in cupboards rarely to be used?  Or worse, having 2 (or more!) of the same gift.

That will not be a problem with a custom designed and unique piece of artwork which can capture the special day.

My caricatures (see them over at www.DrawMe.com.au) delight and amaze and look absolutely stunning (you just can't get the same effect by looking at these small images online).

I have dealt with 1000s of customers from all walks of life and they all comment on the artwork and how it really makes them smile.

All I need to create your artwork is an idea and a photo of each face to be drawn.  From there I will create a unique caricature for you.

My wedding caricatures are a special favourite with my customers, many of whom have ordered again and again!

So, stop ducking in and out of shops and sit back, relax, think of an idea (or let me do the thinking for you), and send me over a couple of photos.

The whole process is completely painless and only takes a few days before your unique custom artwork is created.

Once your caricature is ready I'll send you an email version for you to check before the final print is sent to you.

There are various choices in terms of finish including the very popular canvas option for weddings.

The prints can be produced in any size up to about 1 metre without any loss of quality.  This means you can use the artwork for small prints (perhaps one for each guest) or even a huge welcome banner!

Many couples have used their caricature for invitations, gifts, as an alternative to a book to sign, table settings, in videos etc

I am always happy to chat about your idea so please feel free to get in touch to discuss whatever you have in mind.

Ready to order?  Then simply head on over to my website at www.DrawMe.com.au and place your order...it's quick and easy.

I really do look forward to hearing from you and being able to create your customised artwork that will be treasured for years.  It will be the envy of everyone at the wedding!










No comments:

Post a Comment