Saturday, June 28, 2014

Caricatures from Photos

When drawing caricatures from photos it is important to achieve an incredible likeness, and that is exactly what is done at www.DrawMe.com.au.

The only thing I need to be able to draw your caricature (or portrait) is a good quality photo to work from.  A photo with a good facial expression will make the caricature so much more appealing too.

So, who are you dealing with?  Well, my name is Patrick and I have been drawing portraits for about 30 years and caricatures for about 10 years.  

I have worked for some of the biggest companies in the world and regularly receive requests to attend special events, TV interviews, award ceremonies etc.

The caricatures and portraits produced are highly regarded as being of top quality (just check out the feedback on my website).

I offer various size and print options including canvas, framed, mounted, email, and the very popular 12" x 18" print.

The caricatures look stunning in full colour!

Simply email me with your photo(s) and a description of the theme you require and I will get back to you asap with comments and suggestions.  Alternatively, if you already know exactly what you require, simply head on over to my website at www.DrawMe.com.au and place your order.  Payment can be made via secure bank transfer, credit or debit card, or I can send you an invoice.

I have included a few sample caricatures with this article but if you would like to see more then feel free to view them on my website or ask for more samples to be sent via email.  I have 1000s of completed caricature examples.

Once you have placed your order I will get in contact with you to confirm everything and then work will commence.

You can ask to see a proof before final printing.

Postage is via Express Post or Courier service depending on the size and type of product selected.  

Get in contact with me today.  You only deal with one person from start to finish...no call centres, no unfriendly customer service, just a hard working guy out to deliver exceptional results.









No comments:

Post a Comment