Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yes, these are 'Hand Drawn Caricatures'

I suppose the title of this blog post sums up my weekly conversation with some visitors who come to see my artwork. "Yes, these are hand drawn caricatures."

They are blown away by the exceptional quality and are intrigued to learn that there is no photo manipulation and that every caricature is hand drawn from scratch.

I have had quite a job convincing some people that the caricatures were hand drawn so found myself posting some videos on YouTube to demonstrate the process.

Once I receive your order I ask for your description and a photo of the person to be drawn.

Each caricature order is handled personally by myself. So, you only deal with one person from start to finish.

If you want to order a caricature and have a few questions then please feel free to contact me to clarify what you need. Basically I can draw anything to any size.


No comments:

Post a Comment